• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damiere been lifting...

Jeremy Igo

KB, Funch, Samuel, Shepard, Bryd my prediction of WRs

Johnson has done less in his career than Funchess has in his short career. Johnson has played in Cleveland and Minnesota where the WR groups were in far worse shape than ours has been the last few seasons. Johnson isn't your normal "vet" you bring in to mentor **** a cotchery where they have had a solid career

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

36 minutes ago, ncfan said:

KB, Funch, Samuel, Shepard, Bryd my prediction of WRs

Johnson has done less in his career than Funchess has in his short career. Johnson has played in Cleveland and Minnesota where the WR groups were in far worse shape than ours has been the last few seasons. Johnson isn't your normal "vet" you bring in to mentor **** a cotchery where they have had a solid career

Man, you do not like Charles Johnson!  When did he play in cleveland? I'm pretty sure his rookie year was at Minnesota.  Am I missing something???  I am optimistic that he can make the squad but him and Funch are probably both JAGS.  I don't like Byrd but I think you are right that it is between he and Johnson for the speester role.

I'd almost rather see what Garrett or Ross can do. I hope these two at least get a practice squad spot when they don't make the 53-man.

Just now, mjligon said:

All aboard the Stephen Hill hype train!

Not that, because Igo was never really on board I don't think, but last year, eerily around the same time, IIRC, Jeremy started a thread about Byrd's bulked-up physique.

Archived