• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The prodigal son returns...

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Plenty of that going to happen over the next couple weeks.

Hell, I saw Greg the other day in a picture with a beanie on....I can barely walk outside.

Pretty sure I'd pass out in a matter of minutes if I wore a beanie outside anywhere in NC or SC this time of year.  Sucks just thinking about it...

I might be alone in this but I really don't give a rat's ass about Pepper's return. 

Granted I wrote him off as dead when he left so that could have something to do with it, I freely admit that, but I'm not all gaga over the guy like many seem to be.

If he can play well, great, but he's a lot older now and we probably aren't going to be getting the same player we once had. It's great to have a vet presence on the D-Line but having it be Pepper's doesn't make it any more special - to me at least. 

2 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Two questions:  

Why on Earth do these guys wear fall/winter clothes in the middle of Summer in the SE?

How much do well seasoned vets hate training camp?

That has to be awful after 10-15 years in the league.

has to be to keep lbs off. A conditioning thing. 

1 minute ago, Randolph Panther said:

I'm glad he is back but I wonder how much we can really get from him at his age. Number wise i would be shocked if he gets more than 7 sacks 

I'm just hoping that he can still play the run.

Archived