• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heads up! Huddle changes...

Jeremy Igo

53 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Calling people names, blah.  Doesn't bother me.  Not being able to see curse words is childish, and ridiculous.  We're all grown adults here.  We don't need to see The Huddle Wal-Mart edition all the time.  

You realize it's kind of a huddle tradition.  Fug and poo have entered my daily lexicon, and with a young child around the house it has helped out quite a bit.

Thanx Jerm!

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

You realize it's kind of a huddle tradition.  Fug and poo have entered my daily lexicon, and with a young child around the house it has helped out quite a bit.

Thanx Jerm!

As a man that doesn't have kids, nor want kids for that matter.  It's borderline retarded, just FYI.  

It's bewildering that we have to make it a point to talk about banning for name calling (oh the humanity!). But an entire week of our own fans (some of them long time contributors that have been here since the beginning) relentlessly trashing our own players because their idol got canned warrants no response or change.

4 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Calling people names, blah.  Doesn't bother me.  Not being able to see curse words is childish, and ridiculous.  We're all grown adults here.  We don't need to see The Huddle Wal-Mart edition all the time.  

I think the Jeremy wants this forum as family friendly as possible, as there may be kids giving his forum valuable clicks. And I don't blame him in the slightest.

18 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

I think the Jeremy wants this forum as family friendly as possible, as there may be kids giving his forum valuable clicks. And I don't blame him in the slightest.

Family friendly, lmfao.

We've had nothing but countless threads chocked full of our own fans ranting about how greedy and washed up two of our current franchise players are, while somehow being blissfully unaware that they sound like the average belligerent Saints fan screaming obscenities at a game.

But at least we are family friendly, and don't call each other names, amirite?

I don't think it's about the kids. It's about teh google. Too much nudity or profanity and google classifies your site as explicit in nature, and you lose a bunch of eyeballs. 

So be kind to one another. Asswipes.

31 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Family friendly, lmfao.

We've had nothing but countless threads chocked full of our own fans ranting about how greedy and washed up two of our current franchise players are, while somehow being blissfully unaware that they sound like the average belligerent Saints fan screaming obscenities at a game.

But at least we are family friendly, and don't call each other names, amirite?

I'm just as sick of the immaturity as you man lol

Archived