• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen WILL NOT hold out of Carolina Panthers camp

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Some posters in this thread putting a few players above the entire team, which got us into the mess we just got out of. fuging insanity.

Seems that way. I can remember hating the signing of both Deangelo and Stewart to big contracts. Others loved it. Turns out, it was an awful Hurney move that crippled the team for years. 

There is plenty of room in reality to question one thing a person does and still respect that person and hope for them to become better and continue to have successful not hating them and making them a villain. 

This applies to all the people involved in this situation.

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Some posters in this thread putting a few players above the entire team, which got us into the mess we just got out of. fuging insanity.

Which is what is so concerning about letting DG walk. He always looked at the big picture

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Seems that way. I can remember hating the signing of both Deangelo and Stewart to big contracts. Others loved it. Turns out, it was an awful Hurney move that crippled the team for years. 

"I want to see them make as much as possible." = Some of our best talent is going to walk because we overpaid aging players.

14 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Obviously you were because we never saw any issues between Olsen/TD and Dave other than the fact that Olsen said he wanted an extension/raise. That's it. They didn't take to twitter to whine about their problems. TD is actually my favorite Panther ever but I don't blame a GM for not wanting to pay too much for a 34 old vet.
Also you mentioned how well you can get the Gettleman nut huggers all riled up, congrats. But that's not because you undermine their argument/bias, it's because you are obviously an ignorant poster who spews garbage to give yourself a semi. Your comment paints the picture pretty clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The problem with the Gettleman nut huggers is that nothing can undermine their argument/bias because like the most ardent Trump supporters, direct evidence and fact-backed claims are simply defined as "spewing garbage" and/or "ignorant." 

What you call spewing garbage, I call going out of my way to openly point out their logical fallacies by illustrating how ridiculous their double standards remain.

As an aside, I'm not afraid to call out posters who have spent a week crying in their OPs, wanted to switch teams and/or wish ill on JR because Gettleman isn't here. They're not Panthers fans, and I don't give a flying fug what they think of me, nor does their constant attempt to approve every bit of drivel their fellow minions with pea-sized brains poo out of their keyboards have an affect.

The problem with the Gettleman nut huggers is that nothing can undermine their argument/bias because like the most ardent Trump supporters, direct evidence and fact-backed claims are simply defined as "spewing garbage" and/or "ignorant." 

What you call spewing garbage, I call going out of my way to openly point out their logical fallacies by illustrating how ridiculous their double standards remain.

As an aside, I'm not afraid to call out posters who have spent a week crying in their OPs, wanted to switch teams and/or wish ill on JR because Gettleman isn't here. They're not Panthers fans, and I don't give a flying fug what they think of me, nor does their constant attempt to approve every bit of drivel their fellow minions with pea-sized brains poo out of their keyboards have an affect.

I'm enjoying this. Please enlighten me with all of your "direct evidence" and "fact-backed claims" that show Gettleman was a bad GM.

And the simple fact that you resort to the "that time of the month bud?" statement when some one confronts you shows your ignorance and your "pea-sized brain" as you so eloquently put.

4 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

I'm enjoying this. Please enlighten me with all of your "direct evidence" and "fact-backed claims" that show Gettleman was a bad GM.

And the simple fact that you resort to the "that time of the month bud?" statement when some one confronts you shows your ignorance and your "pea-sized brain" as you so eloquently put.

Keep up. I never said he was a bad GM. Honestly, I don't even hate the guy. I just hate his fans

Archived