• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen WILL NOT hold out of Carolina Panthers camp

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Plans on reporting tomorrow per Joe Person. 

Crisis = Avoided. 

Hurney magic? 

Never was going to happen.  Olsen is too much of a pro and team guy to do that.  It was mostly posturing by his agent to get things moving on a contract.

4 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Never was going to happen.  Olsen is too much of a pro and team guy to do that.  It was mostly posturing by his agent to get things moving on a contract.

Yep, was all just smoke. NO way would he have actually held out, and Gettleman knew it. 

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Apparently Richardson didn't. 

Don't think the threat had anything to do with Gettleman's firing (I'm sure JR knew it as well as the rest of us).  I think it had more to do with how he was dealing with TD and Olsen in negotiations, as well as how he has interacted with players throughout his tenure here.   

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Before anyone vilifies Rosenhaus, he's actually a VERY good agent, I've met him personally before and he's very sharp

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

When he started out, he got a bad rep for snaking players away from other agents.  But it seems he's much more reputable now.

16 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Lol o ok. He definitely was holding out if Gettleman wasn't fired

Archived