• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lean, mean, running machine

Jeremy Igo

54 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

He looks ready to go, for sure. I just hope he's been working on his feet like a mad man since he couldn't throw. His footwork has always been his biggest weakness, IMO. Even Tom Brady still works on his footwork constantly.

Footwork is an issue for most QBs. Even those with the best footwork, are the one whom spend the most time on it. They got to want to. 

19 minutes ago, csx said:

I think lean would suggest he's less interested in being a running machine. He's  mentioned this a few times. Lean mean passing machine would better suit what they want to accomplish.

Yes, just like Big Ben... 

oh wait. 

I think he realized he lost a step last season, when he was by far the bulkiest we've seen him. He had so many less of those dramatic sack escape / 40 yard scrambles last year than any other season. Hopefully lean = explosive.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

I think he realized he lost a step last season, when he was by far the bulkiest we've seen him. He had so many less of those dramatic sack escape / 40 yard scrambles last year than any other season. Hopefully lean = explosive.

I just hope this improves his movement within the pocket. I feel all QB's get sacked, but let our oline be the reason he doesn't go down, not Cam skill

The most amazing this about this pic is the lack of any visible atrophy on his throwing shoulder. 
Cam has worked like a man possessed this offseason and the rest of the league should be scared. 

Yeah I think the media and some fans overreacted about his surgery. His was not as bad as they thought. I just heard the other day that Luck is still not throwing and his surgery was alot more complicated than Cam's. He also got his done alot sooner than Cam.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

18 minutes ago, joemac said:

Agree.

I think doing that Nickelodeon show last year really hurt is training.  Very excited to see Cam focused like this.

Archived