• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflection...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Image result for Sad GIF

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Hurney be like

Image result for money down the toilet gif

1 hour ago, thebigcat said:

I'm sick to my stomach... This must be what a period cramp feels like

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

lol get schwiftyyyyyy because season 3 of Ron and Marty launches on 9/10

it's just like Rick and Morty, except at the end of every broadcast, both of them have their heads wedged up each other's asses wondering how they got there

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Ugh.

This is our GM. I can't believe we became the Carolina Browns overnight.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

eatcrow.jpg

Anyone who I doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes and bash Hurney should also not be a JR fan...you guys know the owner has put the Panthers in this position, right? 

If you support JR you shouldn't be bothered by this move.

To me JR is an idiot and this shot is just ass backwards, literally. Who the fug hires a guy just fired for setting a team back half a decade like wtf?

Can this place stop being so damn negative, I mean for real. The team is stacked, they have a good chance this season. After this season if Olsen, Davis, Star and Norwell are all extended then in 2019 it's likely the team salary would be at the cap. I mean those four contracts is probably around a total of 35-40m a season in salary. Olsen at 11m, Davis at 8.5-9m, Star at around 9m, Norwell at around 8m. Stop acting like the world is going to end, relax and sit back and watch the team kick ass this season and then worry about tomorrow afterwards.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived