• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflection...

Jeremy Igo

Just remember the salary cap under Hurney went down his last four years on the team, while under Gettleman it exploded by over 44 million.

Also, reminder that the Panthers played horrible right tackle that missed 14 games last year coming off of surgery franchise left tackle money. Also, a reminder that the Panthers in 2014 had almost 20 million in cap room until they decided to franchise tag Greg Hardy. Also, a reminder that the Panthers had 20 million in cap room last year and went 6-10 because cap room doesn't win football games.

His answer was great.

40 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

"Over (the salary cap) in '18"

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/carolina-panthers

bull poo, Marty boy.

If it DOES end up being "over in '18", it'll be because JR overrode the plan of the actual GM who knew what he was doing to open up the checkbook for "family" with the backing and approval of his new yes-man GM.

This makes no sense. Do you think when he was talking about over the cap in '18 he was thinking if they tried to sign Star, Norwell, and Olsen to new contracts? I think he's just talking out of his was, but that's the only reason I could come up with that he said that.

52 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I'd be passive aggressive and literally point out your stupidity but my IQ can't continue to take any more hits from talking to you, Freefua, and Sanjay. The Huddle's Cerberus of Dimwittedness.

Judging from some of your posts since Monday, your IQ can't take any more hits period.

Archived