• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

i just bought this here computer at wal mart now lemme talk bout REAL FANS

Fiz

The Denver atmosphere was great yesterday also, right? Well, you could hear loud cheers when the Cowboys were driving. Joe Buck made a comment about "all the Cowboys fans who came to see thier team play". The reason these threads always elicit a response is b/c the fans do have a passion for the team and when someone makes a dumb blanket statement like "WE HAVE THE WORST ATMOSPHERE IN ALL OF SPORTS" it's an insult....and not justified.

Certainly we have room for improvement but the team wouldn't be 12th on the Forbes valuation list without fans going and spending money and supporting the team. That is an accomplishment for a young team in a small market with previous loyalties.

The originator of this thread is perfectly on target and in line.

Go Panthers!

The Denver atmosphere was great yesterday also, right? Well, you could hear loud cheers when the Cowboys were driving. Joe Buck made a comment about "all the Cowboys fans who came to see thier team play". The reason these threads always elicit a response is b/c the fans do have a passion for the team and when someone makes a dumb blanket statement like "WE HAVE THE WORST ATMOSPHERE IN ALL OF SPORTS" it's an insult....and not justified.

Certainly we have room for improvement but the team wouldn't be 12th on the Forbes valuation list without fans going and spending money and supporting the team. That is an accomplishment for a young team in a small market with previous loyalties.

The originator of this thread is perfectly on target and in line.

Go Panthers!

Its only insulting because its the truth! I know it embarrasses you! It should! Any true fan would be embarrassed by our pathetic fan base. Hulk Hogan is embarrassed about it too.

The simple fact of the matter is that with the exception of the Eagles and maybe the Bills (who are indescribably insane for some reason) most atmospheres at NFL games are remarkably similar.

I'm one of those insane Bills fans. In WNY you're born with it. Going to 4 Super Bowls and not winning any will do it. :redface: Panther fans have no idea.

I've seen the 12th man make a difference. All it takes is 1 WR or guard or tackle not hearing the call in the huddle correctly and that play is to your defense's advantage especially when they're using a silent count. As Mr. Scot points out, audibles are harder too. We need to cheer louder while they're in the huddle.

If crowd noise didn't matter, why did Gruden work so hard to mitigate it? He'd send his entire team out of the tunnel early, even before the announcer knew they were coming onto the field. To miss all the boo's they'd get? It was more than that. Joke's on us, huh?

Its only insulting because its the truth! I know it embarrasses you! It should! Any true fan would be embarrassed by our pathetic fan base. Hulk Hogan is embarrassed about it too.

Dude....you're not a fan. Either you don't really have a team you support or this message board is your life and getting people to respond to you is your contact with the outside world.

Have you ever seen a grown woman in the nude?

Dude....you're not a fan. Either you don't really have a team you support or this message board is your life and getting people to respond to you is your contact with the outside world.

Have you ever seen a grown woman in the nude?

Yes, you're mom. And let me tell you she is almost as hot as the pictures in sultans avatar.

Archived