• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

i just bought this here computer at wal mart now lemme talk bout REAL FANS

Fiz

One thing i like about the new cowboys stadium is the area were you pay like 20.and get to have like a stand or area were you and all the other people can see the game.

actually it's basically like a concert in that the people who get there early are the only ones that can see. It's not at field level so unless you're against the rail you basically just paid 25 bucks to buy 10 dollar beer and watch the game on television.

But I will say I'm damn glad someone rebutted that sh!t those pricks were spoutin off cause it was 1) unbelievable and 2) pissin me off.

Really? I don't believe you. No, seriously, I don't believe you. If you think the thread has merit just say so; there is no need to act like you have a direct opinion on what he's talking about if you truly don't.

So let me get this straight...

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe about why fans that make posts about the stadium atmosphere are trailer trash?

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe that rambles on and on and then suddely drops the "I've been to more games than you" argument?

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe complaining about the fans who made posts complaining about the fans?

:rolleyes:

ever play organized sports chief? Emotion has something to do with it. If people get bood at their own stadium, you really don't think it has an affect on them? Please.....

hombredeass don't you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach?

that sense of dread?

some vestigial sixth sense that used to warn early man of impending nature related doom?

you are walking into a god damn buzz saw with me son. i will annihilate your pathetic little argument. I will have you drowning in statistics. I will shove more jstor sports articles down your throat than anything you can possibly imagine.

then i will find every photo on the internet of you so people will be able to visualize how fat and ugly the person getting owned on the internet is

i will send you crying to thisboardrocks

So let me get this straight...

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe about why fans that make posts about the stadium atmosphere are trailer trash?

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe that rambles on and on and then suddely drops the "I've been to more games than you" argument?

The way to prove you are a real fan is to write a diatribe complaining about the fans who made posts complaining about the fans?

:rolleyes:

in layman terms, in deference to you, is that the idea of a "real fan" is a ludicrous construct concocted by people for various reasons complete with manufactured reasons they're important, none of which hold up to an ounce of scrutiny

hombredeass don't you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach?

that sense of dread?

some vestigial sixth sense that used to warn early man of impending nature related doom?

you are walking into a god damn buzz saw with me son. i will annihilate your pathetic little argument. I will have you drowning in statistics. I will shove more jstor sports articles down your throat than anything you can possibly imagine.

then i will find every photo on the internet of you so people will be able to visualize how fat and ugly the person getting owned on the internet is

i will send you crying to thisboardrocks

--

Really? I don't believe you. No, seriously, I don't believe you. If you think the thread has merit just say so; there is no need to act like you have a direct opinion on what he's talking about if you truly don't.

Huh?

I was in here last nite and reading it all in another thread about how the home stadium is poo and read quite a few different opinions. I stated I couldn't directly go one or another but by saying I'm glad someone rebutted that poo is the truth.

I haven't been to a home game due to financial restraints but didn't wanna believe that it's the "worst atmosphere in pro sports", Hence the "it was pissin me off"

Hope that clears up your misconception of me.

you know what Fitz...you win. I give up. I guess the sentiment toward fox/jake is just too much to overcome. Honestly, all fans I give up....if we need to go in a diff. direction, well so be it. I'll just watch and hope for the best.

wrist.jpg

in layman terms, in deference to you, is that the idea of a "real fan" is a ludicrous construct concocted by people for various reasons complete with manufactured reasons they're important, none of which hold up to an ounce of scrutiny

Which is why you included a section in your OP entitled "What is a real fan?" that was complete with manufactured reasons as to why you are important?

Archived