• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers camp matchups...

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now that this insane week is almost over, I am starting to gear up for training camp. As such, I need to know what to focus more on while I am there. Please give me any input you have on what players in particular you are wanting an extra set of eyes on. 

Scott Simonson, Alex Armah , Daryl Worley , Daryl Williams 

Tyler Motom vs the DL

25 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now that this insane week is almost over, I am starting to gear up for training camp. As such, I need to know what to focus more on while I am there. Please give me any input you have on what players in particular you are wanting an extra set of eyes on. 

O line for SURE - especially the tackles -  Matt Kalil, Moton, Williams and anyone who is looking even passable as depth at LT.

CMC & Samuel of course.  Wasn't Samuel dealing with some nagging injury during part of OTAs?  We need him healthy.

Cam's shoulder.

Does Peppers still have it?

WRs.  Who steps up.

50 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Austin Duke for obvious reasons.

Archived