• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers camp matchups...

Jeremy Igo

Now that this insane week is almost over, I am starting to gear up for training camp. As such, I need to know what to focus more on while I am there. Please give me any input you have on what players in particular you are wanting an extra set of eyes on. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now that this insane week is almost over, I am starting to gear up for training camp. As such, I need to know what to focus more on while I am there. Please give me any input you have on what players in particular you are wanting an extra set of eyes on. 

Scott Simonson & Alex Armah 

The OTs: see how Kalil does against some of our DEs and how he looks beside Norwell since that was brought up a ton why he could succeed here due to the rest of the OL vs Minnesota's.

The Williams vs Moton matchup is the most intriguing one I want to know about this camp

WRs vs CBs: both relatively young groups. How KB, Funch, and Samuel look against Bradberry, Worley, and Corn.

KB and Funch specifically. One if not both need to step it up this year. These are Gettleman guys not Hurney' s, so another year like the last 2 and I wouldn't call them safe (even with us giving the 5th year option to KB) Funch came with high praise even compared to TO on here during his rookie camp and has failed to produce since. KB post injury hasn't looked the same and back overweight which was his issue early in college. One of the big rumors that was swirling around the gettleman fire was Big cat wasn't to fond of the 5th year options given to KB and not happy when Gettleman was more focused on signing him long term over TD.

Curious to see who is getting the most reps back catching kicks and punts. McCaffrey, Samuel, and Corn all have experience returning kicks in college. Russell Shepard has been a special teams ace his career and can return kicks.

How Cam looks throwing those short out passes that you should see a lot more with McCaffrey

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived