• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Poll: Is Hurney here to stay?

Jeremy Igo

HURNEY  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hurney here to stay as General Manager?

• Yep
    • Nope

28 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

JR is that you?  It sure sounds like you... just sayin'.

If I am, im more fuged up and retard senile than origionally portrayed. Cause i cant figure out who in their right mind fired gettleman!!  Where my buttrash cream?

On 7/20/2017 at 11:58 AM, j2sgam said:

I voted Nope, but cant help like I just bought another losing lottery ticket... 

Monday, when the news came out & everybody was freakin out, I was in the 'calm the fug down, People' camp... Now I cant help but feel like them Welcoming folks on the rooftop in the first Independence Day movie.....

fhd996IDY_Kiersten_Warren_003.jpg

I asked you not to go on that rooftop. 

On 7/21/2017 at 11:07 PM, RumHam said:

Has anybody considered that Hurney was brought in to handle the high paying contracts for the veterans (Trai Turner just got his) and then Gettleman comes back to mop up after we finish 8-8 this year?

Gettleman will have another GM job by then

On 7/22/2017 at 0:07 AM, RumHam said:

Has anybody considered that Hurney was brought in to handle the high paying contracts for the veterans (Trai Turner just got his) and then Gettleman comes back to mop up after we finish 8-8 this year?

Why the fug would Gettleman come back after Jerry showed him the door for no reason

Archived