• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Picture that depicts our Organization perfectly

bLACKpANTHER

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Sure. If you think this team will have winning seasons 3 seasons in a row I'm in. We all know that ain't happening. 

Ok the bet will be $100 and if you loose you will have to dress up as DG and hold up sign at a prime time home game stating:

" I am an idiot who gave up on this team when JR fired FUPA man. I thought this team would be dumpster fire but I was wrong and I'm sorry for being an idiot please forgive me Panthers Nation" 

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

All of you will be eating crow anyone brave enough to wager $100 ?

Stop with the childish bets already.

What gives you the impression that this week's moves will improve the Panthers long term prospects for winning?

I've got more than 20 years of well documented history on my side when it comes to the mediocre performance of this franchise.

7 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Stop with the childish bets already.

What gives you the impression that this week's moves will improve the Panthers long term prospects for winning?

I've got more than 20 years of well documented history on my side when it comes to the mediocre performance of this franchise.

There is nothing childish about the bet if your so confident in your "20" years of history why don't you put your money up like a real man. 

I know this team better than you ever will that's why  I'm so  confident in my stance. 

I know now you got a big mouth and like throw all the words out there but are you gonna walk the walk or keep dodging. 

Next reply better be bet on or no bet otherwise move along fake fan 

19 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

There is nothing childish about the bet if your so confident in your "20" years of history why don't you put your money up like a real man. 

I know this team better than you ever will that's why  I'm so  confident in my stance. 

I know now you got a big mouth and like throw all the words out there but are you gonna walk the walk or keep dodging. 

Next reply better be bet on or no bet otherwise move along fake fan 

Seriously, grow up already.

Archived