• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney Statement

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

If he could learn from his past mistakes then I'd be fine with Hurney.  He wasn't all bad, but he needs to manage the cap better to say the least.

The man can't draft well to save his life. Yeah, Keuchly and Cam were good picks, but how many other players from those drafts are still not he team or even in the NFL right now?

1 hour ago, stankowalski said:

If he could learn from his past mistakes then I'd be fine with Hurney.  He wasn't all bad, but he needs to manage the cap better to say the least.

Do you not understand that JR signed off on those mega deals Hurney made and may in fact have instigated them himself ?

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

The man can't draft well to save his life. Yeah, Keuchly and Cam were good picks, but how many other players from those drafts are still not he team or even in the NFL right now?

Like I said, I'd be fine with him IF he learned from his past mistakes.  You don't think people can learn from past experience and change things to better themselves?

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Do you not understand that JR signed off on those mega deals Hurney made and may in fact have instigated them himself ?

That would be one area, if true (and I've not seen anything except message board fodder as "proof") that he would need to change.

Bottom line is I believe people can better themselves personally and professionally.

Archived