• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney Statement

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

From Panthers.com

"I never lost the connection with the organization," Hurney said. "I've gained a lot of perspective and have looked at things in different ways. I think I can help this team in a lot of areas. I think I've grown. And I feel I'm better prepared to come in this time and do a better job than I did over the 12 years I was general manager last time."

That doesn't sound like a guy content with an interim role. Tell me I'm wrong.

Do you want a guy who is content with an interim role?  Doesn't mean he is going to get the promotion.

Just now, Khyber53 said:

Well, he's a Panther for at least the coming season. Hope he gets a SB ring out of the deal.

Now that is the type of thinking I like!!!  People tend to forget we still have a roster full of talented players hungry to win a superbowl.  It is time for football guys...

7 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Fug no, and you are a idiot if you think so.  

For once I agree with Sanjay, why couldn't he have learned from his mistakes? I know I would be much better at something the second time around after stepping away from it for awhile and doing some self evaluating. I think that applies to a lot of situations in life. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Sounds like he is counting on being here long term....and he wouldn't feel that way unless it was conveyed to him in that manner.

I really don't believe he ever really left. 

I think he still had ties to the organization.

Now he will be getting paid on top of the table, not under it!!!

Just my two cents worth!!!.

Archived