• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be shocked...

If you saw a new Panthers team on Sunday. Pleasantly surprised? Elated?

The power of the bye week really can work magic, so I think it's possible. Then again I'm probably the biggest blind homer on this board. I just think it can happen. I think we hit the bye week at the right time, we have a couple games coming up that we can and very well should win. And everything's easier when you're winning...no matter how bad or great it looks, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. I just wouldn't be surprised if we come out against the Skins then go down to Tampa and play the Panther football we were seeing last year.

I'm hoping so at least.

So do most of you think it won't happen until we get a new QB, HC, and GM?

If you saw a new Panthers team on Sunday. Pleasantly surprised? Elated?

The power of the bye week really can work magic, so I think it's possible. Then again I'm probably the biggest blind homer on this board. I just think it can happen. I think we hit the bye week at the right time, we have a couple games coming up that we can and very well should win. And everything's easier when you're winning...no matter how bad or great it looks, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. I just wouldn't be surprised if we come out against the Skins then go down to Tampa and play the Panther football we were seeing last year.

I'm hoping so at least.

So do most of you think it won't happen until we get a new QB, HC, and GM?

So they make it happen Sunday. Then the new question becomes, "can they be consistent doing it?" ---which is even harder.

Archived