• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Coming Back?

KBRed

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

No reason to continue this conversation- you're an idiot.

I've never seen Smitty give up like I've seen KB give up.

Not only is/was Smitty better than KB will ever dream to be, but he did it with a smaller frame and bigger heart.

If you want to talk about guys just here collecting a check, see 2016 KB.

Im usually on board with you mjligon, but completely disagree here... not saying we're 1 man away, but to think 89 suiting could not & would not be beneficial to the team is crazy talk...

even a mediocre season by Smith's usual standards, say 700yd & 7td, would be more than enough to replace any production we lost...

1 hour ago, j2sgam said:

Im usually on board with you mjligon, but completely disagree here... not saying we're 1 man away, but to think 89 suiting could not & would not be beneficial to the team is crazy talk...

even a mediocre season by Smith's usual standards, say 700yd & 7td, would be more than enough to replace any production we lost...

Per his own statements, it couldn't be a full season.

If he plays, he's facing a suspension for skipping some league mandated tests.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Per his own statements, it couldn't be a full season.

If he plays, he's facing a suspension for skipping some league mandated tests.

I saw where somebody else said that, I had no idea before it was mentioned... Dude was going to retire, why jump through a hoop when youre walkin out the door?

I just dont get how anybody would think the team would not benefit from Smitty suiting up again, however many games it is.. Not saying he should, wouldnt be mad if he did, but you cant deny he would be productive even in a limited capacity...

~~Mr.Scot quoting me feels better than Igo pie, just saying.... 

Archived