• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman wins Twitter today...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Name one thing DG did that was disrespectful towards any of those players.

Obviously, those players felt disrespected in some way. You don't see a gang of players on others teams who were cut or let go doing this.

Just now, AggieLean said:

Obviously, those players felt disrespected in some way. You don't see a gang of players on others teams who were cut or let go doing this.

A pro athlete disrespected by being released?  poo I was mad when Pizza Hut told me I was meant for better things.  lol

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Right. When players get cut from other teams, they never ever want to get revenge when they play against them.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

So your answer to Thomas is that you can't name one thing.

One. Don't be condenscending towards me, because I have not been towards you. 

Two. I wasn't in those meetings. Those players aren't reacting the way they are for no reason. There's gotta be a reason..

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Right. When players get cut from other teams, they never ever want to get revenge when they play against them.

Pull up other players tweets then. GM's are fired every year. Let's see tweets or posts from other players doing the same thing former panther players are doing now

Just now, AggieLean said:

Pull up other players tweets then. GM's are fired every year. Let's see tweets or posts from other players doing the same thing former panther players are doing now

I don't tweet and I don't follow anybody on twitter. Quite frankly, I don't care either. Gentleman is a damn good GM and this does not help the Panthers at all.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

A pro athlete disrespected by being released?  poo I was mad when Pizza Hut told me I was meant for better things.  lol

This whole posts reeks of..."players should act and be a certain way because they're getting paid a great deal of money." No matter the money you make, you can still feel disrespected 

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Think back to guys we had to let go previously and the difference. We sent Jake off with a tear jerking presser. Tough decisions had to be made, but they were handled with respect and you didn't hear about guys being bitter afterwards because the situations were handled respectfully. That hasn't been the case under Gettleman. Everyone understands that GMs are forced to make a lot of difficult decisions, but handle those situations respectfully and allow proud men to retain some damn dignity through the process.

Gettleman nut riders don't understand comprehension. Belichick cuts way more people than Gettleman yet you hardly ever hear former players come at him with this much vitriol.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I just told the truth. You're just mad because Gettleman didn't draft every player you wanted or sign every washed up FA you wanted.

What truth? Gettleman was a mediocre GM and got fired accordingly.

good riddance 

Archived