• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman wins Twitter today...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

I can see Dwill and Smith mouthing off, they aren't on teams. Why Norman though? He's making bank and has another team to worry about.

Because they are the jilted teenage girlfriends.

And they will stalk Gettleman until his dying days.

Especially the "look at me! look at me! look how Christian I am!" Christian, Mr. Steve Smith Sr.

5 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I don'g give a crap what Beason says or what you say. Gentleman was doing a damn good job and probably just had his best draft since he's been here. Sure Hurney drafted some good players in the first round, but he killed us with most of the picks in rounds 2-7. You can't build a winning franchise that way.

Maybe if Gettleman cared a bit more he wouldn't have got canned.

Gettleman was a mediocre GM who squandered away chances after chance 

Think back to guys we had to let go previously and the difference. We sent Jake off with a tear jerking presser. Tough decisions had to be made, but they were handled with respect and you didn't hear about guys being bitter afterwards because the situations were handled respectfully. That hasn't been the case under Gettleman. Everyone understands that GMs are forced to make a lot of difficult decisions, but handle those situations respectfully and allow proud men to retain some damn dignity through the process.

29 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Big Play Bene weighs in...

Another loser who sucked and couldn't even make it on the Dolphins or Packers practice squad. DG will have a GM job a year from now if he wants it in the cycle after this year, while losers like Bene and D-Will will be on their couches.

8 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Nope and that's the issue people don't seem to understand 

We understand fully that losers like Smith, Williams, Josh, Bene all hate him. But what you don't seem to understand is that is 100% irrelevant to his job which is building a winning football team, and he's done that better than anyone in the franchise's history and better than the large majority of current GMs.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Think back to guys we had to let go previously and the difference. We sent Jake off with a tear jerking presser. Tough decisions had to be made, but they were handled with respect and you didn't hear about guys being bitter afterwards because the situations were handled respectfully. That hasn't been the case under Gettleman. Everyone understands that GMs are forced to make a lot of difficult decisions, but handle those situations respectfully and allow proud men to retain some damn dignity through the process.

Name one thing DG did that was disrespectful towards any of those players.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I agree. Gettleman must've been pretty brutal when he let those guys go. It's too many players coming out and gloating about his firing for it not to be true. 

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Name one thing DG did that was disrespectful towards any of those players.

Exactly, they still had careers.  He was the best GM this team has had, even if just for the cap and drafts.  He was a tough, smart GM.   Cold blooded?  Yes, but effective IMO.

Archived