• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman wins Twitter today...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, GoobyPls said:

The previous GM also didn't cut people behind their backs 

oh well Karma is a B

Oh shut up. Gentleman put this team in the play offs 3 out of 4 years. Who cares if he left a couple of butt hurt players along the way? Has everybody forgotten the bad things that Smitty did while he was here? Some people would have cut his ass before Gettleman even got here. As for Norman, he could have signed the franchise tag a hundred times before G-Man let him walk. None of this stuff is a one way deal.

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Oh shut up. Gentleman put this team in the play offs 3 out of 4 years. Who cares if he left a couple of butt hurt players along the way? Has everybody forgotten the bad things that Smitty did while he was here? Some people would have cut his ass before Gettleman even got here. As for Norman, he could have signed the franchise tag a hundred times before G-Man let him walk. None of this stuff is a one way deal.

Gettleman didn't put anything anywhere. He rode Cam's coattails. And nothing with Smith got bad, it got bad when we went from 12 wins to 7 thanks to Gettleman ego

16 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Well I do agree Bradberry was a great pick and potentially a better player. Having him Norman together would be a lock tight defense.

Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone is so quick to point to Bradberry as vindication of the Norman decision when we usually have three CBs on the field. Our secondary got lit up like a Christmas tree last year and Norman would've likely made a big difference there. It's all for naught since Norman would've done nothing to help one of the worst OLs I've ever seen take an NFL field, but the secondary would've certainly been a lot better and maybe would've allowed us not to be be playing from behind all the time making things even harder on our overmatched OL.

11 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Gettleman didn't put anything anywhere. He rode Cam's coattails. And nothing with Smith got bad, it got bad when we went from 12 wins to 7 thanks to Gettleman ego

Cam is not the entire team. If he was we would have went to the SB again last year, dumb ass. Gentleman put together a damn good roster. As far as Smitty, I was talking about when he punched two different Panthers players long  before Gettleman even got here.  How long have you been following this team anyway?

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Cam is not the entire team. If he was we would have went to the SB again last year, dumb ass. Gentleman put together a damn good roster. As far as Smitty, I was talking about when he punched two different Panthers players long  before Gettleman even got here.  How long have you been following this team anyway?

Cam is the other Hurney guys are the main cogs, everyone else is replaceable. What does Smith punching a teammate a decade ago have to do with 2014 when he got cut?

Beason a respectable guy is giving more proof Gettleman was a POS

33 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Cam is the other Hurney guys are the main cogs, everyone else is replaceable. What does Smith punching a teammate a decade ago have to do with 2014 when he got cut?

Beason a respectable guy is giving more proof Gettleman was a POS

I don't give a crap what Beason says or what you say. Gentleman was doing a damn good job and probably just had his best draft since he's been here. Sure Hurney drafted some good players in the first round, but he killed us with most of the picks in rounds 2-7. You can't build a winning franchise that way.

Archived