• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo... Steve Smith is choosing his retirement date now... right?

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

One has to think ole Smitty will be at BoA for the season opener to retire a Panther now. Would go a long way to making fans happy. 

Was one of the first thoughts that came to mind. A pleasant byproduct of a tough situation. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

see also: 2016 election

You mean the election where people thought they had to choose between 2 pieces of garbage? I guess so.

At this point, I'm very concerned that the owner of .500 franchise is picking the next GM. This could be the decision that turns us in Cleveland or Buffalo.

Just now, bleedsgreenandgold said:

You mean the election where people thought they had to choose between 2 pieces of garbage? I guess so.

At this point, I'm very concerned that the owner of .500 franchise is picking the next GM. This could be the decision that turns us in Cleveland or Buffalo.

I mean, if you still don't think Hillary would've been at least marginally better

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I mean, if you still don't think Hillary would've been at least marginally better

I don't want this to turn into a political thread but to me, they are all just corporate shills with blood on their hands. Merely pawns in a system that no longer benefits the average person.

Now back to Jerry's horrible decision...

Archived