• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RD1: (2) vs (7)

bLACKpANTHER

RD1: (2)Muggsy vs (7) Baron Davis  

35 members have voted

1. 1. RD1: (2)Muggsy vs (7) Baron Davis

• Muggsy Bogues
    • Baron Davis
  2. 2. RD1: (2)Wallace vs (7)Mason

• Gerald Wallace
    • Anthony Mason

Muggsy Bogues:
19.7K mins - 5.5K pts - 1.8K reb - 5.6K ast
N/A

Baron Davis:
8K mins - 3.1K pts - 0.9K reb - 1.6K ast
Allstar

--------------------------------------------------------

Gerald Wallace:
16.7K mins - 7.4K pts - 3.4K reb - 1.1K ast
Allstar, All NBA Defense 1st Team

Anthony Mason:
9.4K mins - 3.2K pts - 2.4K reb - 1.1K ast
All NBA 3rd Team, All NBA Defense 2nd Team

Some of these are going to be very tough.  Are we picking based on who was actually the better player or who had the most impact based on total stats and time spent here?  In this case, Baron Davis was obviously the better player, but Muggsy had a greater impact.  Any bracket that doesn't end with Kemba as the champ will be wrong, anyway.

3 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

Some of these are going to be very tough.  Are we picking based on who was actually the better player or who had the most impact based on total stats and time spent here?  In this case, Baron Davis was obviously the better player, but Muggsy had a greater impact.  Any bracket that doesn't end with Kemba as the champ will be wrong, anyway.

vote from the heart, my dude.. from the heart

On 7/20/2017 at 3:22 PM, pantherphan96 said:

Saw Baron Davis tear his ACL/MCL/patella on live TV in NY. Still the most gruesome injury I've watched live.

For me it was Allen Ray in the Big East Tournament.  When the replay happened I jumped up onto the couch and began shrieking like a little girl watching a horror film.

Baron Davis will always be my favorite Hornet. Favorite PG, period! Wasn't a more electrifying player. His play against the Magic in the playoffs years ago was magical. When they came and swept the Heat, man!! That year they lost to Big Dog Robinson, Ray Allen, & Micheal Redd in the playoffs after being up 3-2 still hurts. That was their year to really make some noise. Oh well..

Archived