• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers training camp Q&A

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, WilmyWood said:

I definitely had an issue when I went.  We arrived not long before start time and had to drive around the local neighborhoods to find a spot.  Might be worth arriving a half hour to hour prior to start to avoid that.  

If i go i plan on being there buttfug early

even just seeing players warm up is really neat to me. Im too old for autographs but ill sure as hell stand right where they come out and shout some words of encouragement 

Overall, its hot AF. There is barely any shade so like he says, bring an umbrella if you can't stand in the sun. Sunscreen too.

There is no seating, so bring your own. I think they do bleachers for teh kickoff party now- but I don't think they keep them there through the duration of camp. There may be concessions now depending on when you are going (kickoff as opposed to 2 weeks into practice), but overall there is not very much access to food or drink other than what you bring yourself.

Autographs are very hard for adults, its a freaking cluster fug of kids and they stand there like, the entire practice to get a spot for when they come off the field.

Unless you have a friend like Jer, and a football helmet to stand on because the fence is so high you can barely see over it, AND Jeremy directing players your way for autographs- its very very tough to get one as an adult. You are better off showing up at a weekday practice in Charlotte and asking for the autographs.

Anyone else got dat VIP for the kickoff party? I know Riot has a bus of people going down there, but I managed to get a hookup with some suite owners.

Hope to see you all there!

I drove 3hr to TC last year and overall wasn't a bad experience.

Take an umbrella (it ended up raining)

Take something to sit on if you can sit on the grass

Enjoy yourself

Won't be making it this year but came up with a free app (for iphone) that people who go can use to share pictures and those who can't make it can view them.

3 hours ago, boo7382 said:

Unless you have a friend like Jer, and a football helmet to stand on because the fence is so high you can barely see over it, AND Jeremy directing players your way for autographs- its very very tough to get one as an adult. You are better off showing up at a weekday practice in Charlotte and asking for the autographs.

I haven't broken the news to Luke that you are married yet. Best to let him down easy. 

10 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Is parking hard to come by? Plenty or packed to the brim? 

Thanks

Last year I went one day at the end of camp.  Parked in one of the shuttle lots and took the bus.  Easy, free, friendly folks... definitely a good option, assuming they keep the same shuttle set up as last year.  A plus, the shuttle lot was right across the street from Krispy Kreme.  Win-Win!

6 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Last year I went one day at the end of camp.  Parked in one of the shuttle lots and took the bus.  Easy, free, friendly folks... definitely a good option, assuming they keep the same shuttle set up as last year.  A plus, the shuttle lot was right across the street from Krispy Kreme.  Win-Win!

Hey dont you live in england?

Archived