• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

EAST: The Race to the Bottom

bLACKpANTHER

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

So despite the injuries and poo start you still can't see what Miami did with bench players and Waiters/Whiteside? Funny. The Heat barely missed the playoffs and losing Waiters towards the end killed us. So your point is irrelevant about the Knicks since we were the only team in the East to give Cleveland and Boston fits.

Actually our team got worse AFTER we lost Winslow for a bit. It wasn't until Jones stepped up that we improved. Either way, please keep continue trashing Winslow's shot. He's still a far better player than Frank (lulz).

Well, I hope the rest of the East is feeling the same way about our squad because I love how we sucker punched them. Waiters isn't a super star but he sure as hell was one last year. Pray the trend doesn't continue. :)

Waiters was no damn star last year lol. Good player, yes. Star he was not.

Frank has been better than Winslow, and I'm not even a Hornets fan. Winslow can't shoot, and while he may get slightly better in that department, it won't get too much better. I believe he was one of the worst shooters from 15 ft to the basket in the league last year. His midrange is trash, and lord knows his 3 point shot is. I expect him to get better but not much better. He's an all world defender, though. Frank is BBQ chicken on defense, so Winslow has him there.

Its like I said, Miami could go as high as a 4th seed, and while a great defensive team, they don't scare anybody. There is no star to take over a game, and with no first round picks, you're relying on free agents to come in, and not too many star players want to come to Miami. I expect them to win between 42-46 games.

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I love the comparison lulz

Again, if you're already comparing him to MKG then I'd take that as a win because unlike MKG, Winslow has at least flashed with his jumper. If worse comes to worse however, we'll simply shift him to PF since he's still growing (now at 6'8) and shows signs of being an elite defender already.

I suggest you wait before you make more wild accusations though. You haven't exactly been correct on anything sooooooo...

LOL, okay.  Sure I haven't.  I bet you thought the Panthers would be good last year, didn't you?  LOL.  I told my boy we were going to be poo because of Gettlemen and his uncontrollably horrid offseason.  

Oh man, he's still growing.  Watch out for Justice Winslow and his consistent jumper.  Oh wait, that's false.  Or his outstanding athleticism that won't be hindered by his injury.  LOL.  

13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Waiters was no damn star last year lol. Good player, yes. Star he was not.

Frank has been better than Winslow, and I'm not even a Hornets fan. Winslow can't shoot, and while he may get slightly better in that department, it won't get too much better. I believe he was one of the worst shooters from 15 ft to the basket in the league last year. His midrange is trash, and lord knows his 3 point shot is. I expect him to get better but not much better. He's an all world defender, though. Frank is BBQ chicken on defense, so Winslow has him there.

Its like I said, Miami could go as high as a 4th seed, and while a great defensive team, they don't scare anybody. There is no star to take over a game, and with no first round picks, you're relying on free agents to come in, and not too many star players want to come to Miami. I expect them to win between 42-46 games.

Now, if only you and I could get on the same page with LeBron, we would be good.  HAHA.  

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

No, dumb dumb. Look at my predictions. It was well documented since I was being chastised for being negative. As I recall, I said we'd go 7-9 and then changed it to 6-10 halfway through the season. So I was right on the money (I am typically). 

Our off season had nothing to do with it. We went 15-1 with the same squad. Injuries destroyed our OL and thus Cam went south with his performances. Nonetheless, believe what you want. You're always wrong and will continue to be wrong -- the Joe Person of the Huddle.

LOL at being wrong about what, dip s hit?  Tell me what I've been wrong about?  Plays?  Because I'm negative?  And it's got everything to do with Gettlemen, you moron.  He had a shittastic offseason, and it showed last year.  

I just can't, even Aggie agreed about Winslow.  You trying to say he could become Kawhi or Draymond Green.  Good Lord, you can't make that bull s hit up.  

10 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Good heavens, reading comprehension issues I see.

At any point, you're not taken seriously so I don't know why I'm wasting my time here with you. I'll let the season play out and then come find you to hold it over you... AGAIN

You're the f ucking clown in a Hornets subforum talking about your shitty Miami Heat.  And I shouldn't be taken seriously?  LOLZ.  You fail little guy.  Go on somewhere.  

Archived