• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Analysis: RB/WR Christian McCaffrey - Reviewing His College Career; How CMC Will Make An Immediate Impact As A Rookie

Saca312

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Did we win the Division though?  Plus, the year we went to the Super Bowl, the Division was pretty terrible.  

What does it matter if we won the division?  We won 7 games that year, and 6 last year.

We have no idea how good this division will be this year.  It very well could be great, or injuries/age could start to pile up.  I'm not saying that we will make the playoffs, that we will make a run at the SB, but I'm also not going to sit here and say it's not possible.

The Falcons are the only other ones in the division with a complete team on both sides of the ball like us.

Saints defense is terrible. Buccanneers defenses is mediocre and bleh. That's what will hinder them from taking the top.

Likely will be a battle between the Falcons and Panthers. If the Panthers offense pans out like it should, there's no competition. Our team has a top 3 caliber defense and an offense with potential of being one of the league's deadliest with our options.

By the way, Panthers have the most favorable schedule offensively in the NFL. Panthers face the 24th hardest pass rushing defenses in the NFL on average in comparison to 17th last year, 30th hardest pass defense efficiency in comparison to 6th last year, and 32nd in yards allowed defenses in comparison to 21st last year.

The Panthers have the easiest schedule by far in the NFL for their offense. That means a lot of points are going to be scored, and Cam gets pressured less.

Despite him appearing to be a good runner, I'm still the most impressed with his receiving skills and how effortless and natural it look whenever he's catching the ball and how he runs routes smoother than alot of our current WRs seemingly. I really hope Shula is smart enough to use him alot in passing everywhere , slot,  out of backfield, some outside work, anywhere. 

Id also say dont be surprised if McCaffrey seems to be getting more of his touches through receiving for his first couple years, assuming Stewart stays healthy. Although really short passes and dump offs are really equatable to runs in my mind. 

On 7/6/2017 at 10:07 PM, Saca312 said:

By the way, Panthers have the most favorable schedule offensively in the NFL. Panthers face the 24th hardest pass rushing defenses in the NFL on average in comparison to 17th last year, 30th hardest pass defense efficiency in comparison to 6th last year, and 32nd in yards allowed defenses in comparison to 21st last year.

The Panthers have the easiest schedule by far in the NFL for their offense. That means a lot of points are going to be scored, and Cam gets pressured less.

And youll have to hope that we dont run into a fuging brick wall again in the Super Bowl against the leagues best Dline with edge rushers that scoot by our tackles like they weren't even playing the game.. even if we have this type of schedule we're bound to meet pretty damn tough defenses at some point in the playoffs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived