• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Analysis To End All Cam Debates: Cam Newton - Reviewing His 2016 Season In Greater Detail, And Why It's Not All About Completion Percentage

Saca312

19 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Am i the only one that rolls their eyes at sacas posts? Like stop dude

Indeed.

The droves and droves of valuable, insightful content that you spend your own time on putting together and provide for this forum is so much better than Saca's, amirite?

12 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Indeed.

The droves and droves of valuable, insightful content that you spend your own time on putting together and provide for this forum is so much better than Saca's, amirite?

Yep 

Not like I even get paid for any of this. I mean if they don't like it they don't have to click my posts. 

It's the same case with free samples. No one's obligated to take one, but it's there for the taking.

To this day I don't get some people.

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Not like I even get paid for any of this. If you don't like it you don't have to click my posts. 

It's the same case with free samples. You're not obligated to take one, but it's there if you want it.

Ummmm... you understand my response was in defense and appreciation of your content, right? 

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Ummmm... you understand my response was in defense and appreciation of your content, right? 

Yeah sorry did not direct that at you. Poorly worded on my part, but I was in agreement and building on your statement. Just realized it could be taken the wrong way.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:55 PM, Saca312 said:

Yep 

Not like I even get paid for any of this. I mean if they don't like it they don't have to click my posts. 

It's the same case with free samples. No one's obligated to take one, but it's there for the taking.

To this day I don't get some people.

Yeah,  I'd love to figure out how you find the time for this poo, not so I can do something similar just so I can get some extra sleep during hell week. (Meh, I'd probably just work more)

Archived