• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odds are really against us to win this game..

Kurb

I'm scared shitless. There's so much on the line in this game and we picked now to get unhealthy. Plus we got unhealthy at two of the biggest key positions for this game. The Giants have a sick D-Line and an O-line full of pro-bowlers. Jacobs outweighs the majority of our defense and the one dude who definitely was Jacobs worst nightmare on the team is questionable.

The pressure is on the Panthers, we haven't clinched our division, we've never held the #1 seed, and we didn't win the Super Bowl last year.

Also I live in Giants territory so I'll have to deal with poo talk from Giants fans more than I have all season.

I get the feeling that some of you think we are going lose straight up and are making excuses just in case we do.

Kemo will suck it up and play. He practiced Friday and has had two more days to recover.

Bridges is a Tackle playing Guard. One of the great reasons our O-Line has been able to perform at a top level because of the interchangablility of our reserves.

IF Jacobs plays he is not going to be anywhere near as effective as he was before he got hurt. One gang tackle and he will feel it. I think he will be in there more to take some pressure of Manning.

Manning or Jake... Manning had a good run last season and is a top flight QB. But when it comes to pressure I will take Jake over Manning any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Big Game players Jake, Peppers and Smitty a nasty combo to play against.

We will be in for a dog fight and might lose but it won't because of any other reason then they were the better team TONIGHT.

Go Panthers

That was the excuse I/we was/were fed after coming here and it said it was shut down until we grew some balls over the loss, which was later changed to sound more politely, then changed to "it got hacked" etc etc. Whatever you want to say, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

You really sound like a fuging douche.

Believe what you want, but don't sit there and call me a liar.

I honestly think this is a 50/50 game. Would not surprise me if it went either way. The one thing that I don't want to see is a blowout either way.

We have the better running attack.

Normally they have the better O line, but possibly not tonight.

They have a better run D, but Jacobs will not be 100%, so it could even out.

I think that both Jake and Eli are above average QB's nothing more, but Jakes got the experience.

It's a wash, except for home field advantage, that could be the difference.

Whoever forces a couple of turnovers wins the game.

I honestly think this is a 50/50 game. Would not surprise me if it went either way. The one thing that I don't want to see is a blowout either way.

We have the better running attack.

Normally they have the better O line, but possibly not tonight.

They have a better run D, but Jacobs will not be 100%, so it could even out.

I think that both Jake and Eli are above average QB's nothing more, but Jakes got the experience.

It's a wash, except for home field advantage, that could be the difference.

Whoever forces a couple of turnovers wins the game.

I agree for the most part. I think that the Panthers are playing slightly better and have better talent on offense, but the Giants have a better defense, along with homefield advantage. Both teams have some key injuries, so that should be a wash. I think the Giants will win a close one.

But I think the Panthers will win next week, and sew up at least one home game and a by week in the playoffs.

I agree for the most part. I think that the Panthers are playing slightly better and have better talent on offense, but the Giants have a better defense, along with homefield advantage. Both teams have some key injuries, so that should be a wash. I think the Giants will win a close one.

But I think the Panthers will win next week, and sew up at least one home game and a by week in the playoffs.

I am in the same boat as you.....I would be very surprised if Coughlin does not have these guys really fired up coming into this one.

I normally feel one way or the other, but this week truely is an even game in my book. They have homefield, we are playing better football......even.

Archived