• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odds are really against us to win this game..

Kurb

i basically scan through these post,yea we have our back against the wall but so do the giants.i don't think you can say that we have the most pressure on us this week.

there should be no excuse for a flat out bad performance after how we played our last 3,a tough lost i can take,but a unprepared and unfocused football team is one thing that shouldn't be accepted.If our team success relys on two players we don't deserve to even sniff the playoffs,that's where the backups come in.

let's not forget,these players and coaches get payed millions.you could pay me 50,000 dollars and i'll go out there and play my ass literally off,coaches should be able to adjust from the lost of players...if not there not a very good coach.....believe me what fox did with vinny and carr last year proves he knows how to adjust.

plus earlier in the year,i remember some saying our backup line was out performing our starting line,let's hope they still try and out perfomerd them in the biggest game of the season

let's go people,big game tomorrow no need to find anything that should weigh against us

I know if we do win tomorrow, I may not be able to post a "Notes and Memos" thread.

To be clear, it's not the spotty internet access or the heavy server traffic that worries me. It's more that I might be so geeked up I'll be unable to form a coherent thought :lol:

(just not ready to throw caution out yet, but a convincing win tomorrow and I might)

Viencent OUT.

Kemo most likely OUT.

Beason sick all week.

Snow/Rain.

Giants back against the wall.

Jacobs back.

Giants basically injury free.

@ Giants stadium....

Don't go crazy if we lose this one folks.

BE very impressed if we win it, for this one is heavily stacked against us.

Hope you are happy now that you got your excuses lined up.

Ya know exactly what I mean.

For the last f*cking time.

The forum wasn't shutdown over a loss you friggin morons.

It had a major infiltration and was taken down for your/and its own good.

That was the excuse I/we was/were fed after coming here and it said it was shut down until we grew some balls over the loss, which was later changed to sound more politely, then changed to "it got hacked" etc etc. Whatever you want to say, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

That was the excuse I/we was/were fed after coming here and it said it was shut down until we grew some balls over the loss, which was later changed to sound more politely, then changed to "it got hacked" etc etc. Whatever you want to say, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

so thats why everything got deleted, please. when they took it down for a time, that was zod and co, not when it went completely MIA, and everyone had to sign up again. this poo happens. its not a team funded board either,which makes zod and co process more difficutly, as they have less funds to spend on security,as they have to spead a fug load on bandwidth for us. considering the # of members, bandwidth, and that sports can drive fans to stupid poo, it shouldnt be a surprise.

I know if we do win tomorrow, I may not be able to post a "Notes and Memos" thread.

To be clear, it's not the spotty internet access or the heavy server traffic that worries me. It's more that I might be so geeked up I'll be unable to form a coherent thought :lol:

[

So, 90% of the time when you post, you're "geeked up"?;)

Glass half full member here.

Considering all that's going on and it's snowing outside right now outside my house. This is going to be a brutal game for both teams. I live about an hour away from the Meadowlands.

Losing Vincent is huge considering the way the Panthers have run WITH him. Possibly losing our biggest run stopper in Kemo could be huge cause Jacobs ain't small change. Beason has been ill and they didn't practice him; however, Fox will take care of him and make sure he's ready. I have confidence in his ability to GET the job done. We will ride our backs, Deangelo/Stewart and I expect that Smitty/Moose will be the gamebreakers.

Yeah, our backs are against the wall and some of the elements going into this game will make it extremely tough to be successful. I wouldn't be devastated if it doesn't go our way BUT I think we have the HEART to win it.

I think when the chips are down, Jake wants it more than anyone else and we'll see that fire and heart today in the Meadowlands!!!!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!! ROCK the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of layers. check. snow boots. check. Panther blankets. check. Panther santa hat. check. We're gonna rock the Meadowlands tonight!!

Bet you believe the moon landings were fake don't you? ;)

It wasn't shut down. They put way to much work into bringing things back up.

Beasons fine so scrach him off the list.

Giants dont play well under pressure.

Jacobs has one good leg and it has to carry 250 on it.

Giants dont have Plex and there O-line is banged up even though everyone practiced.

I am your Yen to your yang. ;)

get a friggen clue snake man, giants 10 striaght wins on road wasnt pressure.. ur lost..

Archived