• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odds are really against us to win this game..

Kurb

They aren't the only ones :(

I'm not optimistic about tomorrow.

(I'd love to be proven wrong)

I dont feel like we can go in and dominate such a good team but back in 05 we seemed to lay the smack down out of no where so im feeling in the middle for this game. Good teams I always fear though.

They aren't the only ones :(

I'm not optimistic about tomorrow.

(I'd love to be proven wrong)

unfortunately i have to agree with the minority here. i hope we win, but the cards are stacked against us.

kurb u nailed it. unless we get a tampa type defensive performance out of the giants, i dont think we get this one. they have as good a running game, but our d is without its lineman eater in kemo, plus they get their big rb back. we are missing the most consistant OL in vincent, who also happens to be on the side we run the best behind, and the giants have a stout run d. signs point to not gona be our day, but thats been said before and i would love to have everything go against the odds and we pull it out.

I'm with you Kurb.

I'm on the fence with this game. There is one thing that gives me comfort though, and that is John Fox. He knows the Giants pretty well, and i'm pretty sure he hasn't forgotten the smack down that the g-men put on the panthers in 06, in our house. He will have this team ready.

The quarterback who turns the ball over the least, will go a long way in helping his team seal up homefield advantage

Beasons fine so scrach him off the list.

Giants dont play well under pressure.

Jacobs has one good leg and it has to carry 250 on it.

Giants dont have Plex and there O-line is banged up even though everyone practiced.

I am your Yen to your yang. ;)

giants won the SB, so they dont play well under pressure really?

jacobs could played last week, would have if it was the playoffs or coulda sealed the #1 seed (he plays this week, wont next i bet no matter if he gets injured).

plex isnt a concern, odds are bad weather anyway, and considering we have smith that actually hurts us more. if we go by the banged up, well, beason was sick, but you wrote that off, even though he didnt practice.

can i borrow the glasses?:sifone:

I think Kurb is thinking of his sorry ass Bears! Jacobs is playing on one leg if he actually plays. Their RT has a screwed up back, which I happen to know something about, and will not be anywhere close to 100%. They have more players nursing aches and pains that the Panthers do. They also know that they are in the playoffs even if they lose this game. The Panthers have a lot more to play for. I think that if the Panthers go out and start beating on the Giants and get Jacobs back on the sideline the giants will ease up and play to finish the game and get ready for the playoffs. Kemo has had his moments but he has not been Superman at anytime this season. They have other guys on the roster that call themselves DTs its time for them to show that they can do the job. Plus Brayton has played DT at times this year and a lot in past years for Oakland.

I think the Panthers have a damn good shot at winning this game and I am disappointed that you people are so pessimistic. GO PANTHERS!

I think Kurb is thinking of his sorry ass Bears! Jacobs is playing on one leg if he actually plays. Their RT has a screwed up back, which I happen to know something about, and will not be anywhere close to 100%. They have more players nursing aches and pains that the Panthers do. They also know that they are in the playoffs even if they lose this game. The Panthers have a lot more to play for. I think that if the Panthers go out and start beating on the Giants and get Jacobs back on the sideline the giants will ease up and play to finish the game and get ready for the playoffs. Kemo has had his moments but he has not been Superman at anytime this season. They have other guys on the roster that call themselves DTs its time for them to show that they can do the job. Plus Brayton has played DT at times this year and a lot in past years for Oakland.

I think the Panthers have a damn good shot at winning this game and I am disappointed that you people are so pessimistic. GO PANTHERS!

You are thinking of Dimbee.

I am like 2 ft taller than him.

Archived