• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict BWood's (15's) next Huddle name...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

So he started being racist?

Didn't start being racist but started being comfortable displaying those tendencies openly while listing his 13 minority friends to prove he's no racist. 

Bwood has those random times where he's even keel for a bit but once he loses his edge, falls into the ban hammer. Bwood, Taro, €, 15, etc. It happens every time. He seemed normal when he first started posting here back when (though annoyingly blabbered about his real life "platitudes" will you)

chuck is a child poster who's really really freaking annoying, clogs the boards and has an insane amount of Alts.

Those two's IPs need to be rerouted to the site's 404 page. 

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Bwood has those random times where he's even keel for a bit but once he loses his edge, falls into the ban hammer. Bwood, Taro, €, 15, etc. It happens every time. He seemed normal when he first started posting here back when (though annoyingly blabbered about his real life "platitudes" will you)

chuck is a child poster who's really really freaking annoying, clogs the boards and has an insane amount of Alts.

Those two's IPs need to be rerouted to the site's 404 page. 

@carolina-chuck3 he is talking about @Mr. Miagi and @TwentyTwoMcCaffrey Not you 

This thread had showed up in my alerts, and I've clicked on it and skimmed it a few times.

For clarity, I'm not anyone's sockpuppet, nor do I take much interest in the Huddle's internal drama. I come here to talk about football - with adults, like adults. 

This thread seems to consist of nothing but the local gossip. Just a bunch of old biddies prattling on a porch.

2 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

This thread had showed up in my alerts, and I've clicked on it and skimmed it a few times.

For clarity, I'm not anyone's sockpuppet, nor do I take much interest in the Huddle's internal drama. I come here to talk about football - with adults, like adults. 

This thread seems to consist of nothing but the local gossip. Just a bunch of old biddies prattling on a porch.

Yeah, you're not fooling us. You're someone's alt. No one could actually have the terrible knowledge of football that you have without purposely trying to troll. No one is that dumb

Archived