• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict BWood's (15's) next Huddle name...

Jeremy Igo

RetardedCollegeCoach is anti gettleman

Bwood was for gettleman

im thinking after he lost that pie to post ratio hes done

Speaking of pie to post ratio ... Do people realize that carolina-chuck3 is commenting and liking on his own posts with his alt accounts KalilBrothersFan and TwentyTwoMcCaffrey? He's running amock in Hornets forum.

Don't recognize the name carolina-chuck3? You may know him as poo poster extraordinaire #PanthersKing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

24 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Speaking of pie to post ratio ... Do people realize that carolina-chuck3 is commenting and liking on his own posts with his alt accounts KalilBrothersFan and TwentyTwoMcCaffrey? He's running amock in Hornets forum.

Don't recognize the name carolina-chuck3? You may know him as poo poster extraordinaire #PanthersKing.

Yeah, I'm staying out of the hornets forum because of that poo. I said something about it.. Thought for sure that rayzor or montsta would handle it

1 hour ago, zacka77ack said:

I know him as carolina chuck the First

hes been here a long time. 

7 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Also, i thought we couldnt be banned for sshit in the tinderbox

he wasn't banned for anything in the TB. the TB just triggered his meldown which made him post in this section demanding to be banned

Archived