• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen, rookies, more

Jeremy Igo

incredibly good conversation. loved her thoughts on all the rookies. didn't do one thing to curb my enthusiasm for this season. just got me more hyped and ready for it to start.

she really sees the big picture, esp. regarding the landscape of how multidimensional players like mccaffery and samuel are going to be a bigger part of it throughout the NFL, only we took the two best ones in this draft and defensively we have been preparing for this type of player with multidimensional defensive guys.

it was interesting hearing more about moton (excited about his potential and seeing him line up on the field) and corn. such a good draft all the way around.

just so much to be excited about and y'alls conversation just stirred up that bowl even more.

i'm going to try and listen to her podcasts, but i typically only listen to stuff on stitcher and she's not available on that.

Jourdan is the real deal. You can actually get a feel for her enthusiasm in covering the team. I like that she actually knows what she's talking about and has her finger on the pulse of the team and the direction it's headed. I don't get a clickbaity vibe from her at all, just solid content and good journalism. 

I hope we keep her for a long time, I'm sick of scrubs covering this team. 

22 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

exactly

4 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I'm developing a very unhealthy and potentially dangerous crush on Jourdan.

Juan, You were a stalker from day one when You heard her on Mac attack! Remember I called U out because U were linking every tweet She had? Igo was probably talking about U in that interview!

1 hour ago, rdog157h said:

Juan, You were a stalker from day one when You heard her on Mac attack! Remember I called U out because U were linking every tweet She had? Igo was probably talking about U in that interview!

hahaha oh yeah, that's right. That's me. I'm the stud, the stallion, the king of 'em all y'all

• 1 month later...

Archived