• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen, rookies, more

Jeremy Igo

New Podcast is out. 

Jourdan Rodrigue stops by to discuss Olsen, the rookies, more. I think you will enjoy the episode, she really knows her stuff. You should also subscribe to her "Three and Out" podcast on itunes and everywhere else. 

Episode available on all your podcast apps, just search for Carolina Huddle 

or just listen here. 

12 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Well dang, now I'm wondering if Olsen is dropping hints to the interviewers before hand so they look like they're asking the questions out of nowhere when he's the mastermind behind it. 

Would not be the first time. That is how these things are played by the players and their agents sometimes. 

Can't say for certain as I am not involved with it, but to me likely the case here. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Would not be the first time. That is how these things are played by the players and their agents sometimes. 

Can't say for certain as I am not involved with it, but to me likely the case here. 

Dude's out here playing chess while we're playing with ourselves...

She is already the best Panthers reporter the Observer has right now or maybe ever. She has a likable personality and she really knows her stuff. I hope she sticks around a while.

Edit...best of all, she doesn't act as if it's some awful chore to cover an NFL football team like some do. She does it as enthusiastically as us mere fans and that's refreshing.

1 hour ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

She is already the best Panthers reporter the Observer has right now or maybe ever. She has a likable personality and she really knows her stuff. I hope she sticks around a while.

Edit...best of all, she doesn't act as if it's some awful chore to cover an NFL football team like some do. She does it as enthusiastically as us mere fans and that's refreshing.

So basically she will be gone after another year....and we will have...Joe

4 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

exactly

Archived