• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please talk me down

Jeremy Igo

On 6/21/2017 at 3:09 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Starting to get overly optimistic about the upcoming season. 

Someone please remind me why they Panthers are not locks for the Superbowl. 

Never get pumped up too early. 

When Tommy and Ghost killed Milan I thought man things are really lookin up, then bitch ass Angie served Ghost with a murder warrant and I was like you fuging home wreckin jezabel. 

On 6/22/2017 at 7:44 AM, Cyberjag said:

This is what I know from reading various media reports.  We won't win the Super Bowl...

• Because the Bucs have new offensive weapons and are going to be too explosive to stop. It's finally their year!
  • Because the Saints have a defense for the first time since 2009.
  • Because the Falcons have a historic offense that works regardless of the OC, and their defense is amazing because it has young players who did well over the last five games of 2016.  

lmao I can't stop laughing over this. Especially the 2nd one. Snark at it's finest.

I am optimistic about this season. More so than any season in recent memory. However, it's just optimism. Watching it play out is the fun part so I tend to not jump to any conclusion or concrete expectation beforehand.

• 3 weeks later...

What if I told you when this thread was just made that we fire our GM that just took us to the divisional round of the playoffs 3 out of 4 years and a super bowl appearances

And replaced him with a guy that drove this team into the ground including become dead last in the league with 2 wins where we picked FIRST and got Cam. But unfortunately traded #33 pick away for Armanti.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• 3 months later...

Archived