• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please talk me down

Jeremy Igo

A lot to be optimistic about. But since we are adding another chapter to our playbook, getting rookies up to speed etc etc there may be a learning curve. Learning the playbook well enough to operate it smoothly doesn't happen overnight. That's the best I can do. I hope I helped :)

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

On the surface this team seems greatly improved but in reality we added a geriatric at DE and SS. Our LT is bad enough that the Vikings thought getting Remmers in return was an upgrade, and our greatly improved offense includes a rookie RB who dominated the 5th best college conference and a hybrid RB/WR who isn't good enough to stick at either position.

That being said, I'm hopeful it works out.

2 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

On the surface this team seems greatly improved but in reality we added a geriatric at DE and SS. Our LT is bad enough that the Vikings thought getting Remmers in return was an upgrade, and our greatly improved offense includes a rookie RB who dominated the 5th best college conference and a hybrid RB/WR who isn't good enough to stick at either position.

That being said, I'm hopeful it works out.

If that doesn't work, @Jeremy Igo doesn't really want to be talked down from La La Land.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, Jimmy said:

The refs will continue to allow Cam to be hit late, hit in the head with no penalty. 

Shula is still the OC and giving him new weapons and a new scheme is akin to giving a kindergartener who does math with crayons a calculus assignment. 

Bruh, the bolded had me laughing out loud for way too long! This is too funny!!

6 hours ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

You know. The same thing happened to Micheal Vick for years. And it only stopped, when he became more of a pocket QB.

Maybe its time to stop running read option and QB draws

Just a thought....

I don't know if you serious or not, but Cam was already a better pocket passer than Vick when he was still a rookie.

Archived