• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please talk me down

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Bradberry and Worley matched up against Julio Jones, Ted Ginn, and Mike Evans,.

Ted Ginn isn't going to do squat. Michael Thomas is a guy I'm worried about from the Saints, whose skill level - I believe - isn't far behind Julio Jones and Mike Evans. He's already a better WR than Kelvin at the least.

But as far as covering Jones and Evans, they did fine the last time. I'm sure they'll be good the next time. Not worried about our corners at all.

4 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Ted Ginn isn't going to do squat. Michael Thomas is a guy I'm worried about from the Saints, whose skill level - I believe - isn't far behind Julio Jones and Mike Evans. He's already a better WR than Kelvin at the least.

But as far as covering Jones and Evans, they did fine the last time. I'm sure they'll be good the next time. Not worried about our corners at all.

You realize that's our resident troll, right? All he does is talk about Gettleman and Bradberry. He's the only person on the entire forum that doesn't like Bradberry.. Should tell you all you need to know 

This is what I know from reading various media reports.  We won't win the Super Bowl...

• Because the Bucs have new offensive weapons and are going to be too explosive to stop. It's finally their year!
  • Because the Saints have a defense for the first time since 2009.
  • Because the Falcons have a historic offense that works regardless of the OC, and their defense is amazing because it has young players who did well over the last five games of 2016.  

17 hours ago, Bogart said:

It's a trap!

There's no more excuses for failure, major injuries not withstanding [knocks on wood]. There's enough talent on this team to contend this year so the coaches are on notice in my book.  It's put up or GTFO.

FB11ED0E-CC9E-46CB-AC9D-0437D9520AB4-1482-000001C44DB6C96D.gif.583da81c2121bc3045332a566e6b6793.gif

12 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

PhillyB and the salesman himself stopped putting up threads. That was our down fall. 

This. Wtf guys. You let us all down lol

Archived