• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please talk me down

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

If I were to nitpick a weakness.

Left tackle. We have questionable depth if Oher done. After watching a bit of Matt Kalil, I'm also a bit worried for Cam's health. His recent tape looks like the manchild of Byron Bell and Mike Remmers with how his lack of explosiveness lets pass rushers get the best of him.

I'm hoping Ryan Kalil and Andrew Norwell sort him out and get him in a better place, but right now LT is scaring me.

That's literally the only pessimistic spot I have on the team. Everything else looks stout and ready to dominate.

Jeez man, be more objective.

Won't hear it from me, for weeks I've been saying I feel like this is the year we finally break through and win it all. Cam's shoulder and Matt Kalil are the only two things I worry about. 

Also not going to make another thread about this but Moton might have been the steal of the draft. Saw an article saying the other Western Michigan tackle (the one who played LT) is a projected first rounder next year (maybe one of the best in the draft). Moton might have been one of those guys who never got his chance but the talent was always there. 

I'm a big Sean McDermott fan and have been a Bills fan since their birth. Because McDermott is so different from the crappy head coaches the Bills have had, Buffalo is awash in more Kool Aid than I've seen since the 1980's. But as a Bills fan you set yourself for disappointment no matter what. Fans are talking playoffs. I'd be happy with just sweeping the Patriots in his first year.

So, no, you won't hear me talking you down cause I'm right there with you. I need the Panthers to go big this year just for my psyche. lol

Starting to get overly optimistic about the upcoming season. 

Someone please remind me why they Panthers are not locks for the Superbowl. 

Because you do this every year and each game day preview write up that you do. You cover the Panthers in an optimistic way. Thats what you see each day without a realistic view of what the rest of the league is bringing to the table.

I'm looking forward to the Panthers season. Should be interesting and all arrows point to a fun and hopefully a successful one.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived