• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please talk me down

Jeremy Igo

If I were to nitpick a weakness.

Left tackle. We have questionable depth if Oher done. After watching a bit of Matt Kalil, I'm also a bit worried for Cam's health. His recent tape looks like the manchild of Byron Bell and Mike Remmers with how his lack of explosiveness lets pass rushers get the best of him.

I'm hoping Ryan Kalil and Andrew Norwell sort him out and get him in a better place, but right now LT is scaring me.

That's literally the only pessimistic spot I have on the team. Everything else looks stout and ready to dominate.

Sometimes things just doesn't go the way we want it to go. Last year was very humbling to this fan base and for this team. I been telling my brother who is also a Panthers fan that this year feels like 2015 again. What's really funny to me was in 2015 my prediction to my friends was the Panthers will make the Super Bowl. Let's hope lightning can strike once again for the cardiac cats. 

1. Injuries. Self explanatory.

2. Our division. Could be rough going to where a wild card may not be a fallback. 

3. Offensive line. Even with new pieces, may not be good enough if we face a strong defensive team again.

Someone should take a full page add out in the paper declaring this is the season. 

Kidding aside I fully expect Riverboat Ron to return with a vengeance this year. I think we will see more gambling than 2015 with our new set of toys. 

Bad news is Shula calls the play. 

Archived