• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cows milk isn't bad for you!

Jeremy Igo

On 6/22/2017 at 6:12 PM, Lumps said:

Moderation is key.  

I keep seeing this and totally disagree. 

Moderation in unhealthy things is not key. Moderation in processed meats is the same as moderation in cigarattes. Both could ultimately give you cancer and kill you. Same with dairy. Dairy is closely associated with prostate cancer due to the estrogen in milk, even skim milk. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Moderation in unhealthy things is not key. Moderation in processed meats is the same as moderation in cigarattes. Both could ultimately give you cancer and kill you. Same with dairy. Dairy is closely associated with prostate cancer due to the estrogen in milk, even skim milk. 

Then stay away from IPAs as well then. That extra hoppiness in the IPAs contains a ton of estrogen...and gives you man-boobs.

10 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You're completely missing the point. You're telling children to not have sex. Give me your entire dietllifestle choices and I will rip it apart comparing to an ideal world.

Moderation in cigarettes drastically reduces the chances and that is the goal and showing someone moderation has much more success rate than telling them none whatsoever. That's proven, thus a much more beneficial route to go in guiding people on a better pathway to making educated decisions. The rest comes with time.

Also telling someone an absolute is the reason for all this stupid fasting phase, people stop eating poo food altogether and all of a sudden feel better and believe it's the way when it really isn't, proper nutrition is.

13 hours ago, Lumps said:

Moderation in cigarettes drastically reduces the chances and that is the goal and showing someone moderation has much more success rate than telling them none whatsoever. That's proven, thus a much more beneficial route to go in guiding people on a better pathway to making educated decisions. The rest comes with time.

Hey kids, smoke cigarettes, just don't smoke to many. 

Good luck with that. 

Archived