• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Father's Day

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I personally hate these holidays it seems like an extra way for card companies to make extra money. The card companies as most people know is secretly ran my the illuminati. 

Anyway happy fathers day and buy your dad some nice tin foil not that cheap crap.

Extra way for ALCOA to make a few bucks?

18 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I personally hate these holidays it seems like an extra way for card companies to make extra money. The card companies as most people know is secretly ran my the illuminati. 

Anyway happy fathers day and buy your dad some nice tin foil not that cheap crap.

uber surge prices on holidays, and peak hours, and high volume traffic, even when it rains they charge more,,, so ya know, I'm  available, for the same price unless it snows, then yr fykd.

I honestly ever since my mom passed I sit back and think about like if I didn't have a dad and I think of those people who don't have dads and I just have a greater appreciation for him he doesn't know it because I'm not that good with emotions neither is he but we really love each other and we are family

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived