• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I believe I believe I believe I'm falling in love - Panthers minicamp day 3 musings

Jeremy Igo

Just now, stbugs said:

Appreciate it as well, but man, it sure doesn't feel like we got anything on McCaffery and how he actually did. I know it was one practice so not a whole lot to day, but just seems like not much reported.

There maybe more up in the pro section that I cant afford to join

6 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

There maybe more up in the pro section that I cant afford to join

Don't worry,  you're not missing anything recent.  Sometimes Jeremy has posted extra info in All Pro, but not this week.

I'd actually suggest that Ron et al might have encouraged the media to be careful what they report about CMC.  He mentioned yesterday in his presser that he hoped nothing was tweeted out that would give away too much info about how we're using him.  So, it may be a a bit frustrating for all of us who can't get to a practice live.   I would expect some of the caution re: tweeting to continue in Spartanburg

3 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Don't worry,  you're not missing anything recent.  Sometimes Jeremy has posted extra info in All Pro, but not this week.

I'd actually suggest that Ron et al might have encouraged the media to be careful what they report about CMC.  He mentioned yesterday in his presser that he hoped nothing was tweeted out that would give away too much info about how we're using him.  So, it may be a a bit frustrating for all of us who can't get to a practice live.   I would expect some of the caution re: tweeting to continue in Spartanburg

I imagine that little nugget about CMC coming right out of the gate in the starting position in the slot might be one of those tidbits Ron might not want getting a ton of circulation.

I'm honestly not sure there's a lot that we can or will do with CMC that teams haven't assumed that we might do. I have to think that most of our opponents will assume that he'll spend time both in the backfield and split out.

Archived