• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Christian McCaffrey did not do today.

Jeremy Igo

What CMC did:  Impress Ron with his protection on a blitz.

Double posting this from something I just posted in another thread.  VERY cool to read:

This is perhaps my favorite commentary about today, so far.  By Jourdan Rodrique in her latest for the Observer:

The Panthers threw McCaffrey right into the fire in multiple packages and schemes, and Rivera said he was impressed with how prepared the first-round pick was.

“Today there was a red zone drill, and one thing that happened (was defensive coordinator Steve) Wilks had a blitz on,” said Rivera. “Christian was on, was in there and I looked up and saw the play and it called for Christian to read for protection, which he did very well. I knew it was something that he had to have studied because otherwise he would not have known who to pick up or who to read.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article156346349.html#storylink=cpy

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He did not throw a pass. 

That is all. 

Then why in the hell did we waste our first round pick on the guy??? I mean WTF? What's Gettleman doing??? I've been waiting for CMC to show up .... and I hear this!!! I'm pissed!

Archived