• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leg Comparison - J-Stew and CMC

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

J-Stew and CMC will compliment each other well.

Stewart: "Christian, I must say that your new haircut is quite charming.

McCaffrey: "Why thank you, Jonathan. I was just getting ready to commend you on yours. And was that a new ensemble that I saw you in this morning? It gave off an air of nobility in the most austere sense."

Stewart: "Christian, you are too good to me. I truly appreciate you"

McCaffrey: "Likewise, my friend. Likewise."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Brees' arm was stronger than Bryce's early in his career. it wasn't until the end that he had that problem and that's when his game finally dropped off.   I also don't think Bryce is 5'10 like they say. He looks more like 5'8
    • Not sure that it matters but I think the overall height of our OL increase a little this year. Hunt is 6'6" and is the RG. I think Lewis is the same height is Zavala. Not sure right off on the height difference between Bozeman and Corbett but I know Icky/Moton are like 6'4/6'5".
    • Man you wrote all this for nothing. Fact is he's not happy with being benched. This is normal. You just trying to pile on the kid even more.   Chill out will all that extra stuff bro. He's not happy with the decision and that's fine. We are likely moving on anyway so who cares about what Bryce wants at this point.