• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please don't punch Luke Kuechly in the head.

Jeremy Igo

57 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Steve Smith was a star. This is a nobody attacking a star who is coming off his second concussion in an era where those things are ending careers. Huge difference. Besides, most of us actually did have a problem when SS punched whats' his face, the CB, and so did his teammates.

Stupid logic. Star or not, no reason to injure someone.

Also, stupid logic part two, Smitty partially and almost completely blinded an individual which is just as crippling as a concussion in many regards. It ended his career and disfigured his face. Smitty knew this and paid him handsomely.

You should rewire a lot of your thinking.

4 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Stupid logic. Star or not, no reason to injure someone.

Also, stupid logic part two, Smitty partially and almost completely blinded an individual which is just as crippling as a concussion in many regards. It ended his career and disfigured his face. Smitty knew this and paid him handsomely.

You should rewire a lot of your thinking.

Actually, I was referring to the second time Smitty punched a teammate. I also said that it was a big deal at the time and that many fans were pissed off about it. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.

Scuffles happen in camp. If he would've connected, he would've done more harm to himself than Luke, as it's stupid to punch a helmet. No biggie in my opinion. When Cam and Norman got in their scuffle, Cam could've done some damage to Norman grabbing him by the helmet, and don't even have to mention the Smith incident. Fights and punches thrown in camp happen.

Mose just lost his temper. He shouldn't be kicked off the team. Luke had the situation under control anyways.

Scuffles happen in football, get over it.  I love Luke to death, and I don't have a problem with there being a scuffle involving him or anybody else on the team.  I do believe there is an over reaction because this involes Luke and his recent concussions though.  If there is a chance a punch to the helmet will concus Luke, he should NOT be on the field to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

If someone tried to Punch Oher in the face if he were out there, I'd be just as upset. Same if it were Dan Morgan.

Don't try and hit dudes with head injuries in the damn head. It's scummy and stupid.

But honestly, is he really supposed to think "wait this guy has had a history with concussion let me not throw this punch" How many guys have a undocumented history of concussion? I doubt he maliciously thought about Luke's injury history. 

NOT PERTAINING to this situation but I was raised from the old school perspective: if you lace em up, then you're 100%. I don't want to hear poo about a sore ankle or headache, if its that bad and you can't be touched sit out.  

5 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

Scuffles happen in football, get over it.  I love Luke to death, and I don't have a problem with there being a scuffle involving him or anybody else on the team.  I do believe there is an over reaction because this involes Luke and his recent concussions though.  If there is a chance a punch to the helmet will concus Luke, he should NOT be on the field to begin with.

Pin this at the beginning of the thread and be done with it. So much truth in this post. Some of y'all are complaining and whining like females. 

Archived