• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please don't punch Luke Kuechly in the head.

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Steve Smith was a star. This is a nobody attacking a star who is coming off his second concussion in an era where those things are ending careers. Huge difference. Besides, most of us actually did have a problem when SS punched whats' his face, the CB, and so did his teammates.

If Kuechly wasn't ready, he wouldn't be practicing. He is now, sooo.

Like someone said, they're both men at the end of the day, so not a huge difference. Star power shouldn't matter.

As an aside, Mose was getting ready to be put on the ground just before it was boken up. 

Luke grabbed him and put his right foot behind Frazier's right foot. A little push and it would have been " Down Goes Frazier" 

Luke must watch MMA. 

6 minutes ago, 15 said:

bro.

you don't try to punch the captain of your team whose had 2 concussions in the head. 

period.

stop with devil's advocate bullshit. 

Yet if it were someone else with more star power against someone with less, most huddlers would be brushing it off. Kuechly could just easily hurt himself in these drills as well as in a little scuffle. That's why if he wasn't ready, he wouldn't be practicing yet. Smitty was a captain himself too, but the aggressor.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yet if it were someone else with more star power against someone with less, most huddlers would be brushing it off. Kuechly could just easily hurt himself in these drills as well as in a little scuffle. That's why if he wasn't ready, he wouldn't be practicing yet. Smitty was a captain himself too.

BS. It's different when it comes to concussions. If you can't figure that out, then you have a problem. And again, the whole defense, the team owner, and many fans were pissed at Smith too. Stop acting like that wasn't a big deal at the time.

4 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

BS. It's different when it comes to concussions. If you can't figure that out, then you have a problem. And again, the whole defense, the team owner, and many fans were pissed at Smith too. Stop acting like that wasn't a big deal at the time.

You must not have been on the huddle around that time or a little after. It was brushed off pretty quickly. If the concussions were a big problem right now, we would be holding him out longer until training camp or longer as he is our captain on defense and the best MLB in the league. He could just as easily slip and hit his head or collide with another player.

Totally indefensible by Frazier, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone.

But, I did have to chuckle.  Just yesterday Jeremy was lamenting the lack of fire in the belly by our WRs.  I find it terribly ironic that after his fight with Luke, Frazier goes out and makes probably his best play of the past 2 months, a long TD grab.  He's been pretty much an invisible man in all the OTA observations write ups.  Can't remember reading that he was doing much of anything special.  Interesting that after he got all het up with Luke he made a great play...

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Shocked that someone would defend a bottom of the barrel WR trying to hit our double concussed all pro LB in the head. Then I saw who was defending it

I don't like it either. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the huddle. Also, Kuechly doesn't need babying. Obviously the team knows more about his health than anyone on the huddle. If he wasn't ready, we would be holding him out longer.

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You must not have been on the huddle around that time or a little after. It was brushed off pretty quickly. If the concussions were a big problem right now, we would be holding him out longer until training camp or longer as he is our captain on defense and the best MLB in the league. He could just as easily slip and hit his head or collide with another player.

Actually I was here and I know that it was a big freaking deal. In fact, people made a bigger deal out of that than anybody is with this.

Archived