• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well slap my ass and call me Sally - Minicamp day 2 things

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Just because you say it, that doesn't make it so. Jeremy has repeatedly said that RS has looked better than Philly did and he has watched them both in person. I'll take his opinion over yours, thank you very much.

Doesn't make what so? He got beat out by Humphries, there's no if's and's or but's about it.

Who cares about Philly? Has he ever even cracked 500 yards in a season. He looks better than marginal NFL receiver is that supposed to mean something?

Words of advice don't fall for the offseason okie doke. It's a curse 

30 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Doesn't make what so? He got beat out by Humphries, there's no if's and's or but's about it.

Who cares about Philly? Has he ever even cracked 500 yards in a season. He looks better than marginal NFL receiver is that supposed to mean something?

Oh lord. You obviously have never seen a slimmer of Shepard playing in your life. His dominance in OTAs is not a surprise.

32 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I don't care who he got beat by in Tampa. This is 2017 and this is the Carolina Panthers. Have you not ever heard of player development? What did Ginn do before he got here? I'm not saying he's the next Steve Smith but he can be a productive player. Also, your'e fuging annoying.

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I don't care who he got beat by in Tampa. This is 2017 and this is the Carolina Panthers. Have you not ever heard of player development? What did Ginn do before he got here?

Shepard massively improved as the Tampa season went on and looked real special at some times. 

That's not fiction. That's a fact.

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

That goes double for KB. You guys are giving him a pass.

Not a total pass. He's the only proven performer we have. I want more out of him, but he's definitely shown a lot more than Funchess. Based on Funchess' performance so far, he simply doesn't look like an NFL caliber WR.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Shepard massively improved as the Tampa season went on and looked real special at some times. 

That's not fiction. That's a fact.

I don't doubt it one bit. It just annoys the hell out of me when fans claim that just because a player wasn't that good before, it automatically means they will never be any good. People can learn and change. It's been proven over and over since humans walked the earth. BTW, that goes for coaches too.

34 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

He hasn't proven anything to me. I want to see those 100 yard performances when the game isn't out of hand or against weak competition. He's a first round pick. It's time to start dominating when it matters. KB tends to act as if he's 5'9" 175 lbs at times.

Can't argue there. He needs to put more effort on the field if he wants to remain WR1 material.

Archived