• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers first off-season scuffle - Anderson vs Munnerlyn

Jeremy Igo

Just another example of why I have said everyone is all in this year. Guys didn't come back to compete, they came back to win it all. Peppers and Munnerlyn want a ring. Add Davis and Ryan Kalil to that mix from guys already here. Gettleman started with a great offseason and draft and now it is up to the players to finish it up...  

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

This is what I've said we missed the most. Norman was good but I have zero doubt the ability of Bradberry and Worley 

Norman had that edge and a firecracker that rubbed off on the whole entire secondary.

Without him the whole secondary last year (though rookie heavy) looked very bland/dull etc.

Captain is one of those firecracker guys that will bring it to the D. Remember he helped mentor Norman his rookie year.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Norman was very specific that Captain did not mentor him. Link

Norman was very specific that Captain did not mentor him. Link

Id take that with a grain of salt. Both guys with pretty big egos getting ready to face off against each other that week. They are going to say stuff like that.

I may be wrong but if you dug back when they were here, Captain did mentor.

That article is just like quoting Smitty the week of his first game against Carolina in Baltimore after being cut

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I'm with you on this one. I love the competitive spirit so far and the talent ain't half bad either, lol.

My jaw was dropping reading about Bradberry's PBUs and diving interception today while playing in a cast.  That shows me something.  There is real competitive fire in our D for sure.  

Cam has got to be chomping at the bit to get on the field...  Think he'll bring some extra fire for the O to training camp.

Archived