• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MiniCamp today - What you need to know

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Samuel needs to get his mess together. He needs to be be on the field to take the top off defenses. He is replacing Ginn in that role. 

Can't exactly control injuries. From the reports coming out of mini-camp, it sounds like it isn't very serious and that he's moving well on it. Coaches are probably just being overly cautious which given the fact that it's just mini-camp is just fine by me. The real work starts at training camp.

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Can't exactly control injuries. From the reports coming out of mini-camp, it sounds like it isn't very serious and that he's moving well on it. Coaches are probably just being overly cautious which given the fact that it's just mini-camp is just fine by me. The real work starts at training camp.

Exactly, minor injuries are inevitable.  Not to mention, the time he missed during rookie mini camp was due to a death in the family.  I'd say as important as it is for a rookie to get reps, family comes first.  That's having your priorities ( aka your "mess") straight.

Archived