• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher posts sobering picture.

Jeremy Igo

That's awful.  You've made money, beat the odds, etc.  I get the Panthers wanting him to come back (potentially), but just tell that dude to hang it up and let him hang around the team or something.  Even if Oher comes back to play...he can't be counted on at this point.  Do what's best, and retire. 

Michael has been medicated for months, why post the picture now. A logical scenario....

Lawyer says to Michael - "The evidence is suggesting that some type of altercation occurred. As part of my discussions with the prosecutor, I want to paint a picture that you a) have no prior history of violent behavior, b) were victim to the driver escalating matters and c) were taking a stack of medication that could lead to abnormal responses. I definitely think the prosecutor will be sympathetic to your concussion as a factor if we can show how medicated you are." 

Michael then goes home and takes a picture of medication. 

Regardless of the real reason, hope he's ok. 

2 hours ago, InTheHuddle said:

Michael has been medicated for months, why post the picture now. A logical scenario....

Lawyer says to Michael - "The evidence is suggesting that some type of altercation occurred. As part of my discussions with the prosecutor, I want to paint a picture that you a) have no prior history of violent behavior, b) were victim to the driver escalating matters and c) were taking a stack of medication that could lead to abnormal responses. I definitely think the prosecutor will be sympathetic to your concussion as a factor if we can show how medicated you are." 

Michael then goes home and takes a picture of medication. 

Regardless of the real reason, hope he's ok. 

Simply showing the prescriptions or having a doctor write a statement would do that more effectively. Why would they need or want to do that with Instagram? 

Archived